I See You
(not I. C. U.)
The Ultimate in Bicycle Safety
A Complete Safety Flag System for Bicycle Riders of All Ages.
- A combination waist pack and safety flag system is now available for bicycle riders of all ages that Saves Lives during the daylight as well as at night.
- This patented safety flag system provides the convenience of a waist pack to carry wallet and watch/spare tube and tools for emergency road repairs.
- In the U.S.A. the highly visible White or Orange flag positions to the left; in Britain, Bermuda, South Africa and Japan to the right. For ease of dismounting the flag stows in the vertical position.
- Worn by Children and Adults with their Snell (®) Approved Helmet for maximum safety, fun and fitness.
- Brilliant night time reflection from the 3M ® reflective strip and the LED flashing lights provide a safety zone between motor vehicles and the cyclist.
- Sends a subliminal message to motorist.
"I NEED MY SPACE!"
- Customized flags available for bicycle clubs and Bicycle Shops
- Endorsed by President, Charles River Wheelmen bicycle club and Chairman, Cambridge Bicycle Commitee, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Two sizes: The Biker and The Biker Junior with a unique One Size Fits All belt.
Made in the U.S.A.
Satisfaction or your money back guarantee.
See brochure or Order Now for Safety, Fun and Fitness.
no longer available
|Former L.A.W. President Ralph Galen, Inventor of the I See You (Not I.C.U.) safety device, has written a book about his travels:
|2 Wheels, 2 Years, & 3 Continents
|Experience the joy of bicycle touring with Ralph as he visits thirteen countries and Egypt twice on his converted Globetrotter tandem bicycle with tent, sleeping bab and one-burner cook stove. Complete the adventure by following him across the continental United Stages with the League of American Bicyclists from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic.
If you would like to make a link or bookmark to this page, the URL is:
Last Updated: by Harriet Fell