Rivendell's purpose with the Rambouillet was to make a bike that would:
- be made with the materials they like
- with the construction method they insist on
- and have design details that make it smart
- be made with labor they weren’t ashamed of
- and be affordable. Maybe not to poor folks, but at least to somebody with a job and bicycle priorities.
Back to the Harris Cyclery Home Page
Ordering Feedback? Questions?
Articles by Sheldon Brown and others Harris
Beginners Brakes Commuting
Frames Gears &
Tandems Touring What's
Web site by Sheldon BrownIf you would like to make a link or bookmark to this page, the URL is:
Copyright © 2005, 2008 Harris Cyclery